Our two layer soft cotton facemasks are available in a black, dark blue and white fabric (other colours available on request) and with a logo or image print of your choice. For the branding, you can choose any image or logo that is of up to four colours.
In order to support our community we only offer products that are made locally in South Africa. All our products are ready to be shipped worldwide.
|Price (excl. branding)||R44||R39||R29||R29||R28||R25||R22|
|EUR 2.32||EUR 2.05||EUR 1.52||EUR 1.52||EUR 1.49||EUR 1.30||EUR 1.15|
|Price (incl. |
|EUR 5.70||EUR 4.99||EUR 1.95||EUR 1.85||EUR 1.75||EUR 1.45||EUR 1.25|
|Price for D15 Filter||R5||R4||R3||R2||R1.70||R1.60||R1.50|
|EUR 0.24||EUR 0.20||EUR 0.15||EUR 0.10||EUR 0.09||EUR 0.07||EUR 0.07|
– reusable and washable
– two layer with pouch to insert a filter
– fabric: 100% cotton single jersey knit for breathability and absorption
– elastic band OR fabric strips to tie easily behind the head
– available in white, dark blue or black; adults and kids sizes
– logo or image print of A9 size; only on the side of the masks (not centered)
– lead times: +/- 7 days once order is confirmed
– Minimun order quantity: 10 (ten)
– D15 non-woven filter
– wash mask with soap and hot water, either per hand or in a washing machine after each use, iron mask before next use
– avoid sharing your mask with other people
Protect yourself & others from Covid-19
Our triple layer fabric masks provide a barrier of protection against airborne particles and droplets however, we cannot guarantee that they will prevent the transmission of respiratory diseases and infections.
In addition to wearing your facemask, we recommend frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based sanitiser. Additional preventative measures should include social distancing wherever possible and maintaining a healthy immune system.