Our disposable, triple-layer facemasks are made after the WHO specifications for disposable facemasks.
In order to support our community we only offer products that are made locally in South Africa and ready to be shipped worldwide.
|n/a||n/a||n/a||EUR 1.65||EUR 1.15||EUR 0.85||EUR 0.70|
– triple fabric layer (30g spunbound polypropylene non-woven inner & outer layer; 25g meltblown polypropylene non-woven middle filter layer)
– fabric strip to easily tie behind the back
– lead times: +/- 7 days once order is confirmed
– Minimun order quantity: 100 (one-hundred)
– wear mask only once and dispose it after use, or when mask gets moist or damaged
– avoid sharing your mask with other people
Protect yourself & others from Covid-19
Our triple-layer disposable masks provide a barrier of protection against airborne particles and droplets however, we cannot guarantee that they will prevent the transmission of respiratory diseases and infections.
In addition to wearing your facemask, we recommend frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based sanitiser. Additional preventative measures should include social distancing wherever possible and maintaining a healthy immune system.