Our triple-layer cotton facemasks are available in white fabric and with a logo or image embroidery of your choice.
In order to support our community we only offer products that are made locally in South Africa. All our products are ready to be shipped worldwide.
|Price (excl. branding)||R23||R22||R21||R16||R15||R14||R13|
|EUR 1.20||EUR 1.15||EUR 1.10||EUR 0.84||EUR 0.79||EUR 0.70||EUR 0.69|
|Price (incl. branding)||R69||R49||R35||R29||R25||R22||R20|
|EUR 3.63||EUR 2.59||EUR 1.84||EUR 1.50||EUR 1.30||EUR 1.15||EUR 1.00|
– reusable and washable
– triple fabric layer in square shape
– fabric: 100% cotton for breathability and absorption outer layer; 100% Poly Moisture Management inner layer
– elastic band or fabric strip to tie behind the back
– logo or image embroidery
– lead times: +/- 7 days once order is confirmed
– minimun order quantity: 10 (ten)
– wash mask with soap and hot water, either per hand or in a washing machine after each use, iron the mask before next use
– avoid sharing your mask with other people
Protect yourself & others from Covid-19
Our cotton fabric masks provide a barrier of protection against airborne particles and droplets however, we cannot guarantee that they will prevent the transmission of respiratory diseases and infections.
In addition to wearing your facemask, we recommend frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based sanitiser. Additional preventative measures should include social distancing wherever possible and maintaining a healthy immune system.